Articles on this Page
- 09/16/13--13:00: _Watch Jonathan Bank...
- 09/24/13--08:50: _Amy Poehler Magical...
- 11/26/13--11:00: _Kaitlin Olson Talks...
- 12/09/13--12:00: _Key And Peele Tried...
- 12/23/13--13:30: _Lizzy Caplan Showed...
- 12/24/13--07:07: _Lizzy Caplan imitat...
- 01/24/14--09:30: _UPROXX 20: Paul F. ...
- 03/04/14--11:00: _Gillian Jacobs Defi...
- 03/17/14--07:35: _Haley Joel Osment N...
- 03/18/14--09:00: _Haley Joel Osment P...
- 05/21/14--18:15: _The Trailer For Com...
- 07/21/14--13:00: _Watch Dan Harmon Ta...
- 08/13/14--09:50: _2776: How Three Com...
- 08/18/14--12:30: _Paul F Tompkins Had...
- 08/20/14--10:00: _Here’s Everything Y...
- 09/02/14--07:20: _Watch Bob Saget Awk...
- 09/22/17--19:58: _Mel Brooks Doesn’t ...
- 12/24/13--07:07: Lizzy Caplan imitates some memes for Paul F. Tompkins’ web show
- 03/17/14--07:35: Haley Joel Osment Names Dead People with Paul F. Tompkins
- 09/02/14--07:20: Watch Bob Saget Awkwardly Narrate ‘America’s Filthiest Home Videos’
1) The first video posted below features Jonathan Banks on Paul F. Tompkins’ “Speakeasy” web series reading cuss-filled versions of classic children’s fairy tales — like Robin Hood, Chicken Little, and Little Red Riding Hood — in character as Mike Ehrmantraut, his terrifying hitman/fixer character from Breaking Bad . It is exactly as terrific as you are currently imagining it is.
Being awesome BFFs with Tina Fey at the Emmys? Check . Impersonating her son’s lisp out on national television? Check . Hosting an Emmys loser party with Jon Hamm for charity? Check .
But it seems like there’s one missing piece to the puzzle for Amy Poehler to properly promote Parks and Recreation Season 6 .
Kaitlin Olson is the latest guest on Paul F. Tompkins’s web series, Speakeasy . Over the course of the 20-minute clip, the It’s Always Sunny star touches on the following topics:
Coming up through the ranks of the L.A. sketch comedy group, The Groundlings.
The difference between working on a show like It’s Always Sunny that uses “mean” comedy as a way to make a point or deliver a message, and working on shows like Punk’d that used “mean” comedy to humiliate people.
Nick Roy holds the world record for most impressions in 60 seconds. That’s according to Guinness, the experts when it comes to the largest snake egg eaten AND speedy mimicries. But then Key and Peele came along on Paul F. Tompkins’s Made Man video series , attempting to trample Roy like Gandi does bad guys in Gandhi II .
I don’t want anyone to accuse me of burying the lede here, so let’s get right to it: Lizzy Caplan pronounces it “GIF,” none of that “JIF” crap, therefore, it’s GIF, because it’s always been GIF, no matter what the guy who came up with term says. Anyway, Lizzy dropped by Paul F. Tompkins’s web series Made Man to show off her rage face skills, including Nicolas Cage’s “You Don’t Say?” It’s weird that Tompkins would film this: I can’t fathom why he’d think Nicolas Cage + memes + Lizzy Caplan would do well on the Internet.
Nike Basketball The Over-Dribbleruproxxlizzy rage nic cagelizzy caplan rage facelizzy rage 5lizzy rage 4lizzy rage 3lizzy rage
That breeze you just felt? That was an effect of the entire Internet swooning in unison while they watched this video of Lizzy Caplan making meme faces. Which now deserves to be a meme in and of itself.
Here they all are; go nuts!
Paul F. Tompkins is an actor, comedian and writer probably best known for his work on Mr. Show and on VH1’s Best Week Ever . Currently, Paul is the host of Made Man’s Speakeasy with Paul F. Tomkins (if you’ve never checked it out I highly recommend the episodes with Lizzy Kaplan and Key & Peele ), in addition to hosting a podcast, the Pod F.
paul f. tompkinsbrettuproxx
Gillian Jacobs from Community is the latest guest on Paul F. Tompkins’s highly enjoyable web series, “Speakeasy.” The more podcast-savvy among you will note that the two have a little history, as they’ve appeared together multiple times on Comedy Bang Bang — Jacobs as herself, Tompkins in character as Garry “Please, Call Me Garry” Marshall — to discuss their troubled, fictional marriage.
I applaud Paul F. Tompkins for interviewing Haley Joel Osment and not just shaking his head and asking, “Man, 'A.I.' What was that about?” That'd have been my approach. On Tompkins' webseries “Speakeasy,” the comedian grills the youngish Oscar nominee — Osment's still only 25 — about whether certain celebrities are alive or dead. You'd think “The Sixth Sense” star would know, right?
Haley Joel Osment is the latest guest on Paul F. Tompkins’s web series, “Speakeasy,” and seeing as he’s still best known for seeing dead people in The Sixth Sense , Tompkins challenged him to a round of a celebrity dead-or-alive game called “I Hear About Dead People.” I’m not going to lie, it’s a lot harder than you think.
Comedy Central is getting into the digital feature film game, starting with the star-studded 'Jason Nash is Married.'
Jason Nash mainashleyuproxxJason Nash mainJason Nash
"Community" showrunner Dan Harmon is the latest guest on Paul F. Tompkins's excellent web series, "Speakeasy."
Alison interviews the comedians of 2776, who got the likes of Reggie Watts, Will Forte, Paul F. Tompkins, and Alex Trebek to help make a charity comedy album in their garage.
How many cereals do you think RJ Mitte can correctly identify in a blind taste test?
On Friday, Netflix's first original animated series 'BoJack Horseman' debuts, and here is what critics are already saying about it.
BoJack Horseman in bedashleyuproxxBoJack Horseman in bedBoJack Horseman eggBoJack Horseman charactersBoJack HorsemanBoJack ReviewsBoJack Reviews 2Air Bud International Airport
Who wants to hear Bob Saget make a bunch of filthy jokes to popular YouTube videos?
The 'Blazing Saddles' director doesn't think the film could be made today.